Paleo Zone – 3 Block Meal
- 1 rib eye
- 90 grams parsnip
- 1 large beetroot
- 1/3 tsp olive oil
- Splash of almond milk
- 6 mixed baby carrots
- 6 asparagus spears
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Wrap beetroot in aluminium foil and roast in the oven for approx 1 hour. Once cooled, remove skin and dice (I find the easiest way is to use your hands and peel it off under running water). Alternatively canned beetroot can be used.
- Add olive oil to a large fry pan and increase the heat to high. Seal rib eye for 1 minute, then reduce the heat and cook for 4 – 5 minutes (medium rare). Flip to the other side and cook for the same time . Put aside and leave to rest
- Steam parsnip, baby carrots and asparagus
- Puree parsnip, beetroot and almond milk in a mix master, season with salt and pepper to taste
- Slice rib eye, and serve 90 grams on-top of puree with steamed vegetables
Take leftover rib eye with salad or extra steamed veges for a yummy lunch/snack depending on how much meat you have left.