Cooking time 6 minutes
- 200g Salmon (Skin On)
- 80g Oyster Mushrooms
- 80g Zucchini (sliced long and thin)
- 80g Red Capsicum (sliced long and thin)
- Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chopped Chives (small amount)
- Sesame Seeds (small amount)
- Vegetables and Salmon cooked at the same time.
- Heat shallow pan with olive oil and heat wok with sesame oil.
- Make sure oil is hot in pan. Place Salmon in skin down for 2mins until skin is crisp.
- Place vegetables into wok stirring consistently for 2-3 min max.
- Turn Salmon and cook for 1-2mins.
- Plate up vegetables and garnish with chopped chives and sesame seeds.
- Remove salmon. Please note salmon is cooked till med rare. If you like it cooked more then leave on pan for longer.