Cooking time 10 mins
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Whole Mushrooms (sliced in 1/4)
- 1/2 Sweet Potato (sliced into thin fries)
- 3 Slices of Organic Middle Bacon
- Table Spoon of Organic Coconut Oil
- Start with the fries cooking them in a pan with the coconut oil for 5-10mins until lightly brown.
- In a separate small pan cook the bacon and brown the mushrooms. Remove from pan.
- Crack the eggs into the pan so they blend into each other keeping the yolks whole and not scrambled.
- Place mushrooms on top of eggs.
- When firm enough flip eggs on top of themselves to form omelette covering the mushrooms. Cook to desired texture.
- Reheat bacon on the other half of pan.
- Once cooked serve.