A healthy alternative to taco’s that are fast and easy to cook. These are amazing and with little preparation needed are great for those that are time poor. You can have these done in 10-15 minutes.
Serves: 2 servings
- 500 grams of ground mince beef
- 1 Brown onion (diced)
- 1 Bell Pepper (diced)
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 3-4 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 Avocado (mashed)
- Coconut oil
- Iceberg lettuce (for lettuce cups)
- Sauté the onions until lightly brown in a pan using coconut oil.
- Add in the ground mince beef and cook till almost done.
- Add in the bell pepper, minced garlic, cumin powder, chilli powder and paprika and leave to simmer for 2-3 minutes
- Drain of any excess water and serve in lettuce cups.
- Use the tomato and avocado mash to garnish the tacos once served.