I love this meal because it is so fast and easy to cook. You can have this prepared and cooked in under 10 minutes but I have allowed 15 minutes for those not so good around the kitchen when it comes to being organised and preparing food. It does have a lot of foods that need to be cut up so if your not so good in that area it will take you a little longer.
What I also love about this super healthy meal is that it has so many great ingredients, you need nothing but a fork or chop sticks to eat it and it tastes amazing. It is a great meal for anyway thats in a rush and still wants to eat clean.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: About 10mins
- 500 grams of stir fry beef strips
- 1 cup red onion cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup of mushrooms cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup of broccoli cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup red bell pepper cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup of raw cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
Mix these all together in a small bowl
- Heat a wok over medium to high heat and add coconut oil.
- Add the beef, red onion and mushrooms to the pan stirring consistently for 2-3mins. I do this because I like my beef tender and a little red. If you like you beef well cooked you could add it alone to the wok 1-2mins earlier.
- Next mix in the broccoli, bell pepper, cashew nuts and sauce and cook for a further 4-5 mins or to your liking.
- Once done you can then serve.