This is a great tasting meal that is quick and easy to prepare. We have used lots of spices to make this meal taste amazing and when served with zucchini noodles it is a super tasty and healthy option for ditching the pasta. This is one of the many recipes you will find in our 28 Day Clean and Lean Nutrition Challenge starting Monday.
Serves – 4
Cooking Time – 20mins
Inspired by Primal Cravings
- 250g Ground grass-fed beef
- 250g Ground free range chicken
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Brown onion, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 400g can Crushed tomatoes
- 50g of Diced green chili’s
- 1/2 cup Beef stock
- 1 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 Teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon granulated garlic
- ¼ Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced to taste
- Sliced avocado
- 2 Zucchini’s
- Put zucchini through the spiralizer (watch video below for other methods for making zucchini noodles)
- Sauté the onion and garlic in a large soup pot over medium heat until the onions begin to soften.
- Add the beef and chicken, and stir occasionally until browned.
- Add the rest of the chili ingredients (except the avocado).
- Let simmer, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
- Place the zucchini noodles in a bowl and serve chili on top.
- Garnish with sliced avocado.
- Serve and enjoy!