Quick and easy homemade mayo.
(32 servings, 1 Tbsp. per serving. )
- 3 pasteurised large eggs
- 1.5 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 1 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
Combine the two oils in a small bowl and set aside. Put the eggs, mustard, salt, and lemon juice into blender and process 10 seconds to mix. While machine is running, drop in peeled garlic clove.
Very slowly pour the mixed oils into blender while running. Process until all of the oil is incorporated. Mixture will be the consistency of mayonnaise.