Combined any protein source with the mango salsa pictured here and you have a nice refreshing meal.
(Compliments of PaleoSimplified.com) *4-6 servings, Serving Size is ½ cup.
- 2 mangos (peeled & cubed)
- 1 purple onion (peeled & diced)
- 2 kiwi (peeled & diced)
- 1 jalapeno (seeds removed, minced)
- 1 red pepper (seeds removed, diced)
- 1 avocado (peeled & diced)
- 1 tomato, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Bunch of coriander, chopped
- ½ tsp. sea salt
Directions: Mix ingredients in a bowl & refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve and enjoy!