These salmon burgers pack a bit of punch and taste amazing! A simple and quick recipe to make once you have all the ingredients. Combined that with a mango salsa pictured here and you have a nice refreshing meal.
Cooking Time: 10mins
- 500g salmon (Wild if possible)
- 2 TB chipotle peppers in adobo sauce – chopped
- 1 TB + 1 tsp. wholegrain mustard
- 1 lime (just the zest)
- 1/2 lime (just the juice)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 TB extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds to combine. If no food processor available, finely dice the salmon in a large mixing bowl combine everything together and mix.
- Divide into 3 burger patties.
- Preheat non-stick skillet on medium for 1 minute.
- Drizzle olive oil and sear burgers for 3-4 minutes each side until golden brown.
(Compliments of PaleoSimplified.com) *4-6 servings, Serving Size is ½ cup.
- 2 mangos (peeled & cubed)
- 1 purple onion (peeled & diced)
- 2 kiwi (peeled & diced)
- 1 jalapeno (seeds removed, minced)
- 1 red pepper (seeds removed, diced)
- 1 avocado (peeled & diced)
- 1 tomato, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Bunch of coriander, chopped
- ½ tsp. sea salt
Directions: Mix ingredients in a bowl & refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve and enjoy!