Super tasty mashed cauliflower! A perfect side dish for any meal!
- 1 Entire head of cauliflower, remove leaves (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 cup of low sodium chicken stock
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- In a large pot, add the chicken stock and cauliflower. Cover and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 30-35 minutes until the cauliflower is until very tender, and you can smash it with your fork. (If you need to add more stock during this time, you can add it. Make sure your pot doesn’t run dry.)
- Add the garlic cloves and simmer for a few minutes longer (about 5).
- Drain the liquid and add all of the remaining ingredients to a food processor or blender.
- Blend to your desired consistency.
- Season with salt & pepper, and any other seasoning you like!
- Serve and enjoy.