A super healthy and super simple side dish! It’s so easy to make and it tastes amazing!
- 700g of baby spinach, cleaned & dried
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1.5 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Heat up a large sauté pan with coconut oil over med heat.
- Add 1/3 of the spinach to the pot and with tongs, continually turn the spinach for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the next 1/3 of spinach to the pot, continually turning (about 1 min). Add the final 1/3 of spinach AND the sliced garlic, and continually turn until all of the spinach is mostly wilted (another 1-3 minutes).
- Remove spinach mixture from the pot and squeeze ½ lemon over the spinach.
- Season with salt & pepper and toss well.
- That’s it! Very easy & super healthy!