This is tasty way to do your next chicken dinner!
Cooking time: 20-25mins
- 500g organic chicken breast or thigh fillets(shown here)
- 50g toasted sesame seeds (black shown here but any is ok)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 TB extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Mix the sesame seeds, cumin, and lemon pepper together in a large bowl.
- Preheat a sauté pan to medium-high.
- Season the chicken with 1/4 tsp. salt. Dip the chicken in the egg allowing the excess egg to drip off. Finish by coating it completely with sesame seeds.
- Add 1 Tbsp. olive oil to the sauté pan and sear crusted chicken for 1-2 minutes each side until crispy and golden.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes or until internal temp 75°C/150°F.
- Let rest 5 minutes once cooked.