Here is a great way to spice up your next salmon dish. The tomato and basil sauce is amazing and compliments the salmon and zucchini noodles very well! Give it a go!
Cooking Time: 10-15mins
- 30g chopped pancetta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt, divided
- 1/4 cup small basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 Salmon fillets, divided
- 2 lemon wedges
- Over low heat, heat pancetta in skillet. Cook just until pancetta begins to brown (for about 4 minutes).
- Add cherry tomatoes, garlic, 1/2 the pepper, and ½ the salt, and cook for 3 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in basil leaves.
- In another large non-stick skillet, heat over medium-high heat.
- Add enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle fish evenly with remaining salt and pepper.
- Add both fillets to the pan; cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove fish from pan.
- But fish into 2 inch cubes and top fish with tomato sauté.
- 2 Zucchini’s
Put zucchini through the spiralizer (watch video below for other methods for making zucchini noodles)