Get a little taste of Mexico with your next chicken dish by using this delicious tasting Coriander Lime Chicken recipe. It’s packed full of flavour and the marinade is guaranteed to be a zesty hit!
Cooking Time: 30-35mins
- 500g organic chicken breasts or thigh fillets
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Puree the oil, lime, juice and zest, coriander, jalapeno and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
- Place the chicken on foil on a baking sheet, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the cilantro and lime mixture and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C/400°F (or on the grill) for about 25-35 minutes.