Try this tasty and delicious Broiled Salmon recipe!
Marinating Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 2 x 180g Salmon Fillets
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice, divided
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Season salmon fillets evenly with salt and pepper.
- In a plastic bag, place salmon, lemon rind, 1 Tbsp. of the lemon juice, 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil, and rosemary in a Ziploc bag. Make sure the salmon is evenly coated. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your broiler.
- Brush a baking dish with olive oil.
- Remove salmon from marinade.
- Place fillets, skin side down, on the oil-coated dish.
- Broil fish 6 inches from heat for about 8-10 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork.
- Whisk together remaining tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon oil; drizzle over fillets.
- Garnish, with lemon slices.