This a great side dish to serve with any meat of your choice. We have lamb chops shown in the picture. This could also be used as a vegetarian/vegan main dish. Pack full of spices this is a great way to bring your zucchini noodles to life!
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chrushed
- 100g Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 150g Button mushrooms, cut in 1/4’s
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large non-stick pan set over med-high heat, heat the oil.
- Add the mushroom, tomatoes, garlic, cumin, paprika and cayenne pepper and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add the spiralized zucchini and stir through mushrooms and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes.