Give your chicken wings a little kick next time with this salt and pepper chicken wing recipe. This recipe is easy to prepare and they taste amazing!
- 500g of chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper (add more if you like them with more kick)
- 3 teaspoon himalayan sea salt
- 3 teaspoons garlic granules
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place olive oil into a large bowl and evenly cover the chicken wings with the oil.
- Place the wings on a baking sheet in a baking tray.
- Sprinkle the wings with the cayenne pepper, sea salt and garlic granules.
- Cook for 15 minutes then turn the wings.
- Cook for a further 15-20 minutes until wings are crispy and cooked through.
- Remove chicken wings from oven and allow to cool.
- Serve and enjoy!