This is a simple dish that is a sure crowd favourite. I was actually really surprised as to how good this dish tasted and its so quick and easy to prepare. Give a try you won’t be disappointed!
Serves: 3-4 servings
Cooking Time: 15-20mins
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 zucchini, chopped and peeled
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- ½ fennel bulb, chopped
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or soup pot with zucchini, onion, and chopped fennel.
- Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 10-15 min.
- Add stock, bring to a boil and then simmer until soft.
- Put everything in blender and blend.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!