This is a quick and easy meal to make for breakfast and it is super tasty. Perfect for anyone that is time poor or needs a healthy breakfast fast!
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 2 strips nitrate-free bacon
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 sweet potato, peeled & cubed in ¼” pieces
- 1/4 red onion, diced in ½” pieces
- 1 cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Pink Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 Eggs (make 2 eggs per serving)
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, add bacon and olive oil.
- When the bacon begins to sizzle, add sweet potatoes and spread out as much as possible to allow the potatoes to rest in the pan in 1 layer.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until potatoes start to brown.
- Toss potatoes until all sides of potatoes are browned and bacon is crisp. (about 3-5 min)
- While potatoes are cooking, in a separate pan, cook 2-4 eggs to your liking.
- Add onions, garlic, cumin, and season with salt and pepper. Allowing everything to sit in the heat of the pan for a minute or 2.
- Once the eggs are done, add them over the top of the skillet or on the side. Enjoy!