These Fish Taco’s with Mango Kiwi Salsa are very light and refreshing and taste amazing as well. They are simple and easy to prepare and take very little time to cook. A great clean meal that is sure to be a hit!
(Thanks to Amanda from heartbeatkitchen.com for the recipe)
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 2 Cos lettuce
- 500-700g of wild caught dory (or a white fish of choice)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 bunch radishes (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 avocado (sliced)
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 kiwi, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- salt to taste
- Combine all salsa ingredients and add salt to taste. Set aside.
- Rub dory (or other white fish) with 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil and salt.
- Heat a large pan to medium high heat and add the remaining coconut oil to it.
- Once pan is hot, lay fish fillets into it and cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip and repeat with the other side until meat flakes away and it is seared.
- Place fish into lettuce leaves, lay avocado slices up against it, and add salsa and radishes