For a delicious on the go snack that is well balanced and jam packed with nutritional goodness.
Serves: Makes 12 muffins
Cooking Time: 25mins
- 1 cup Almonds (or almond flour)
- 10 Dates – soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
- 1 cup Baked Sweet Potato – skin removed
- 1 cup Vanilla Flavoured Protein Powder
- 3 Organic Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- Sea Salt to taste
- Poke a sweet potato all over with a fork and bake at 220 C for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool, and remove the skin.
- Reduce oven temperature to 180 C.
- Pulse the almonds in a food processor until finely ground.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and pulse until fully combined.
- Generously grease a 12-muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes.